2018 Argentinian Mixed Bag Hunt
JUNE 24-30, 2018 | 8 SPOTS TOTAL
*FINAL PRICE PENDING
In Argentina, Los Laureles has unarguably been the finest mixed bag hunting destination for the last twenty years. Surrounded by rivers and white sand beaches, Los Laureles is a hunting and fishing paradise. Situated on several thousand acres of private land, Los Laureles is a large, working ranch with in-house ownership of all land and hunting rights.
This popular mixed bag hunt goes beyond a typical Argentinian hunt by combining ducks, perdiz, pigeons, high-volume doves and even freshwater dorado fishing in one unique program.
6 in stock
- 5 nights at Los Laureles Lodge
- 6 hunting days (2 half days and 4 full days)
- Full board and lodging in double occupancy
- All beverages, including a selection of the best Argentine wines, local beers, and local hard liquor
- All ground transportation to/from Parana/ Santa Fe airport and hunting areas for Los Laureles,
- Professional hunting guides
- Gun cleaning service
- All local taxes and service charges
- Shells, Hunting & Fishing license
- Gun entry permit or Gun rental
- Assistance at customs
Spots for Arrived Outdoors trips are not guaranteed until a deposit is received. Prices subject to change.