2018 GA Precision Rifle Build
$6,400.00 for 1 year and a $3,200.00 sign-up fee
JANUARY 19, 2018 | 10 SPOTS TOTAL
Build your own GA Precision 10 G2 308 win long-range rifle at the manufacturer’s facilities in downtown Kansas City! Tour the facility, build your own rifle, and meet the owners. AO will provide lunch. Then Saturday morning, take your new rifle out with the group to site them in!
- Caliber: 308 Win, (others, Call for info) Standard 308 Length cases
- Action: G.A. Precision GAP-10 G2, upper and lower by Seekins Precision
- Barrel Type: Bartlein stainless 5R barrel
- Barrel Length: 16.5 to 22 inches
- Finish: Hard Anodized black aluminum, Matte Cerakote on barrel and gas block (other colors special order)
Attendees: S.Wesley, P.Crafton, D.Schulte, M.Soliman, K.D.Christian + Guest, S.Burbridge
3 in stock
Your initial payment will be $3200 with the remainder automatically charged 60 days before the adventure. If after that date, full payment is due.
Non-Member: Cost + 20%
- Custom rifle
- Assembly Instruction by Manufacturer
- Shooting Day
- Scope (optional)
- Gun: $3,100
- Scope (Gun works or Vortex): $1,200 – $2,600
- Custom Color (optional): $300
Spots for Arrived Outdoors trips are not guaranteed until a deposit is received. Prices subject to change.