2018 Heli Hog Hunt
FEBRUARY 8-11, 2018 – 8 SPOTS TOTAL
Imagine flying around hanging out the side of a helicopter with a fully automatic AR-15 in your hands and dozens of wild hogs running in all directions below you. Exhilarating!
Attendees: C.Croucher, E.Nickell, T.Presta, E.Buer, C.Wasinger, S.Beene, J. Jacobson, T.Kates
Lots of options with this outfitter to have a lot of fun. Heli hunts are normally 2 hours in length for 2 hunters. Guys that are waiting to hunt have other options like shooting fully automatic weapons on the ground to sporting clays and fishing at the lodge.
Terms: 50% non-refundable due at booking. Balance due 90 days prior to the hunt.
Your adventure includes:
- All lodging
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- All beverages
- Ground transportation
- 2 Helicopter flights
- Night vision hog hunt (guided ground hunt with thermal equipment)
- Fishing (black bass)
- Sporting clay competition (includes rental, clays, guide – 50 total shots)
- Hunting licenses
- Full Auto M-16, unlimited rounds in the air
- 1 Belt M1919 (100 rounds) plus 6 mags from shoulder fired machine gun on the ground
- Additional ground ammo
- Additional time in the helicopter ($1794 per hour, 2 person)
- Flight Time: $1808
- Auto Upgrade + Ground Package: $690
- Lodging: $1095
- Night Vision Hog Hunt: $495
- Shotgun Sporting Clays: $195
- Fishing: $100
Total: $4200 (with $183 discount)
Spots for Arrived Outdoors trips are not guaranteed until a deposit is received. Prices subject to change.