2018 T&C Fall Continental
NOVEMBER 2018 | 24 SPOTS TOTAL
A group gathers of 24 shooters, lots of shooting, minimum walking, good times and good conversation with friends and associates in a safer environment than a walking hunt. Birds come sailing towards you at speeds of 40-45 miles per hour. Easy shot you say… good luck.
22 in stock
- 3-6pm – Arrive anytime. It is appx 90mins South of OP on 69hwy. If you are early, we will have a game of knock-out on the wobble house. You can also purchase your hunting licenses if you have not done so in advance. BRING SHELLS FOR TRAP
- 6:30pm – Dinner
- 7:30pm – Wobble house, card games, fire pit, etc.
Friday, November :
- 7am – Coffee will be ready
- 8am – Breakfast
- 9:30am – Ready for European hunt, safety talk
- 10-12am – 600 Pheasants
- 1:30pm lunch then depart home
Non-Members: Cost + 20% ($1400)
Full payment required to reserve spot.
- All food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks)
- Lodging (2 per room)
- Bird Cleaning
- Professional Guides
- Shells for the shoot (not wobble house)
Spots for Arrived Outdoors trips are not guaranteed until a deposit is received. Prices subject to change.