MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT AND RULES OF CONDUCT
The intention of this document is to establish clear and acceptable behavior expectations for Arrived Outdoors (AO) members, guests, and employees. It is not intended to restrict the rights of anyone, but rather to ensure that everyone connected with Arrived Outdoors can expect to be treated with respect and enjoy their AO experience.
- I understand that my membership is contingent upon a 30 day initiation period and final board approval. Should anyone not be approved, all initiation monies shall be returned.
- I agree to treat all members, employees, guests, hosts and guides with respect at all times.
- I agree to respect the property and shared space of AO. This includes (but is not limited to) picking up after myself and my guest, including all dishes, wrappers, snacks, beverage containers, cigar butts, etc.
- I agree to make sure that all of my guests know and follow all AO rules of conduct. If my guest violates these rules, I will immediately inform my guest of the infractions and correct the problem, including removal of the guest for any continued non-compliance.
- I agree not to abuse my guest privileges. First and foremost AO is a place for its members. We thoroughly enjoy guests and desire for a guest friendly experience.
- I agree to follow all laws of the land. This includes not bringing any illegal or illicit drugs onto the property of AO. While the contents of a member locker are the members, the actual locker is considered property of AO.
- I agree to follow any special request(s) made by the AO board of directors.
- I agree not to coordinate and/or secure any outfitters, guides, leases, contracts or member trips (soliciting AO members for any unauthorized trip or event) without the express written consent from Arrived Outdoors.
- I understand my financial obligations of membership.
- Dues are paid up front and annually. Your first year is due upon membership initiation approval.
- All trips will require a 50% deposit to secure your spot, with the net amount due 60 days prior to departure date. Until your monies are received, your spot is open to any member or member guest. Members shall be provided with a first availability for the first 30 days of any published trip along with preferred pricing. Should you not be able to go, monies will be refunded only when your space has been refilled.
- 30 day written notice from the member is required before your membership agreement is terminated.
I have completely read this agreement, I understand it thoroughly, I fully agree with its content, and I promise to abide by the guidelines established above. I understand that the violation of any of these rules of conduct, by me or my guest may result in a revocation of my membership and that my membership dues may be forfeited (as subject by the AO board of directors).
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- All reservations require a 50% deposit at the time of booking to secure desired trip dates and activities.
- Any cancellation prior to 30 days of an event start date will result in a 50% refund of the deposit. Any cancellation less than 30 days of an event start date will result in a forfeiture of the entire deposit.
- Any cancellation(s) made to meals, lodging or travel within 30 days of an event start date will receive no discount or refund.